Skip to content
- This is a superb little sees, easily digestible and high in oils, protein and energy
- It is loved by finches and tits and its favourable amino acid pattern means it is very useful when fledglings are about. Not to be confused with thistle for which it is often mistaken
- You will need a special feeder for Niger because the seeds are so light, and it will blow out of the usual tubular types - it is certainly worth it!
- Suitable for tits, finches and siskins
- Calorific Value: 615Kcals/100g
- Typical protein: 19.1%
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.