Skip to content
- The ultimate all year round wild bird food, an outstanding mix
- A totally wheat free, husk free blend with a high proportion of sunflower hearts which are taken by almost all birds and are a high energy, easily digestible food source
- However, this is a proper seed mix and there are 10 other ingredients plus around 20 different types of naturally occurring wild seeds
- The suet pellets are energy rich with the yellow pellets containing insects (insectivorous protein) and the red pellets containing berries (vitamin C and antioxidants)
- Naturally occurring wild seeds attract the small beaked seed eating birds and they also benefit from the natural groats, millet and peanut nibs. Aniseed oil and vegetable oil are added to this mix.
- Contains: Sunflower hearts, red dari, nakedoats, millet, peanut granules, cut maize, suet pellets, canary seed, wild seeds. Aniseed
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.